I am a 15 year old high school student from Missouri. I became extremely interested in politics and this election after this election. I believe it had a profound impact on the people at my school. More than three times the number of seniors registered during free periods than in 2004. Though I am obviously more interested in it than others. I am usually interested in some random things. (I am a black belt, a bass guitarist and a lock pick.) I also know some things about statistics and hope to offer my own take on the election polls and topics in 2010 and 2012. Though there are plenty of other political topics to cover until then.
I have great hope for the Obama administration and really hope that he can turn this country in the right direction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck! I'm glad to see you so active and interested. I'll be sure to check in on your perspective from time to time
ReplyDeleteGood luck to you sir!
ReplyDeleteGood luck, saw your post on fivethirtyeight.com, do you twitter? When you post send a tweet, nice read.
ReplyDeleteaha! you have been busy!
ReplyDeleteI look forward to more great work from you!